Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 6

Looked at some large waterfront lots today that would hold a big, custom log home. Unfortunately, the US Corp of Engineers owns the land from the waters edge up to the high water line. All that land can't be developed. Makes it difficult to create the perfect look/approach to the dock. For that reason alone, I think Bull Shoals Lake is in the reject pile.

Drove 2 hours to Eureka Springs near Table Rock Lake. Will look at some homes beginning tomorrow AM. Drove through a real thunderstorm. Almost had to pull over because couldn't see out the windshield.

Had a nice dinner at a recommended restaurant. Sat on the outside patio that overlooks the quaint, small main road through town. The food and wine was excellent, but my allergies are acting up for the first time in a long time. Had to buy some allergy medication.


Now off to bed at the Quality Inn. Room smells musty, and no flat screen TV. It's only been 6 days and it feels like it's been 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I wish I was there! I want to experience a thunder storm. Aaron talks about them happening all the time in Michigan. Also, I'm jealous of all the cute restaurants you go to. What a cool experience you're having, but i SO wish I was there. Cheer up Charlie, perhaps there will be a flat screen in your next room. ;)

    ReplyDelete