Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 3

Drove from Lake Guntersville, AL. to Kentucky Lake in KY. (duh). 5 hours of fun and satellite radio. Looked at homes till 8pm. Saw nothing that wowed me. Huge lake. Almost 2x the size of Guntersville. But a decent town is a long way away, and the homes are even further from the nearest town. I will look at a couple of homes tomorrow, then will likely begin my journey to my next state...Missouri. I have two lakes to look at in Missouri: Bull Shoals and Table Rock.

Had a great dinner at a local Mexican restaurant and two margaritas. Checked in to the Holiday Inn Express, looking forward to a good nights sleep.

I must admit that so far I am a little discouraged at what I'm seeing. Too much money for too little lake home. But I have a lot left to see. Trying to stay optimistic. There's always Texas!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely stay optimistic! I like hearing that from you. You also forgot to send me pictures today. ;P

    ReplyDelete