Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 5

"Same string, different yoyo". This describes my day at Bull Shoals Lake. Different homes, same result....frustration. But more homes to see tomorrow and even a couple of buildable lots. Then on the road for 2 hours to Table Rock Lake for a Memorial Day weekend search. Good thing that my realtor there is not planning a big family weekend.

Saw one home today that had some awesome outbuildings: stable, workshop, and RV garage. It also had a great view of the lake. I will try to post photos ( or simply let Megan do it). Alas, too expensive at $675,000. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with the owners.

Dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. To bed early tonight as the realtor is picking me up at 8am.

1 comment:

  1. wow. that view is STUNNING! How cool would it be to have a property with all those types of buildings though. I am so jealous of all the beautiful places you're seeing.

    ReplyDelete